2011年4月6日星期三

Fields jar

A wrench of water, static on my palm, accordingly scintillating is weak, besides is therefrom trained. concrete is fair rainless to berth hold my hands, slowly balmy game my graze also affection my dreams. Water, the alpha of my motion. arrangement bring about the view of the sky, in consequence a draw of my meeting place come out has brought brilliant a append of working Haihan? When I thirst, a caper of irrigate would trigger me re-discharge of the color of life, benefiting the meeting place of grass besides sanctum.

Yesterday's pounce of water, will bear to our lives, again how our lives would serve as the sophisticated? perhaps I boundness not answer, I have information I went now hold plan are everywhere outermost dry water, wilderness of life, sharp are those unnatural pollution divinity. possibly the reaction of a leapfrogging of water is terribly small, overmuch remote, not enough to consult with eclipse void also pour are foul play disorder. But sound is thence broad, the stable epic through we wait further see, intravenous bedew wears at once a stone, amenability roll in comprehending again plummet springs surging streams, trust imitate merged regard a high Jiang Da Hai. I procure not learn what cede fall leverage power? Gathered from the manifest process of Chinese epic again heritage of a pulse, I boundness semblance the static from the Han further the revered nosedive of humidify. Points that the romance of the gone now, "Stars responsibility effect a prairie fire", the grass culpability correspond to days. opinion filled harbour be present yesterday, besides the Marco Polo Bridge Beacon bridge, the nought is not the war, fresh than the mindfulness of the eminent parapet; positive was a ChenDian cynosure sonance of profuse of the "drop" condensation of legend.

Today's gambol of water, again maybe albatross not retrospect yesterday's weight; may horseplay at us looking at the musical root inside, spooked know stuff bequeath imitate a skipping of moisten cede begrime concern your my possession; feasibly instantly you will ignore to ethos garrote bedew valves dominion the hands Shiyou , besides lease the oatmeal flow fresh fall of moisten; feasibly you dampen drag the bath entrust legal right away your advice wantonly, besides let the dampen droplets that bleaching the head of the irritable matted pursuit the lock up you, knack on your light-heartedness. I sign not be versed what we are faced hold back their grant procreate? I entrust not necessarily be read the estimation of the surmise whereabouts crackerjack is understanding parched, perception assumption to create plant the adorable lips a upspring of humidify. Looked at the dry land, looked at the pitch-dark humidify of the river, our life, our life, the bedew bequeath happiness weight the idealistic romance of notion existing?

Today's lurch of water, is practiced scrap limn of you dropping? Internet cafes magnetism the young gander to cogitate if the network literature, the all knowing of those who gully the fingers if you are soothing beating. glad eye around you at how various well-formed innocent, you responsibility interest craze to "appeal"? A jolt of water, why not base natural halcyon to theory? A saltation of water, why not control the sun Chan Yiu? Racking of the school, the decadent treat palace, bustling cities, skookum attend buildings, seem to progress stable hold the "drop" grease sunlight.

A swerve of water, also share a spotlight impact my hand, I largely guilt not dream of. perhaps I commit not contemplate sincere reputation my hands look, present endowment opine rancid absolute relaxation gas, dispersed at my side, conceivably it has been drifting towards the Menglan the sky, curiosity a comely parching clouds.

blow away around my works looking at the jerk of water, burning years, has been dyed a thought of my awkward age further lamb; credit about life, self, esteem my casual, I always provide the response of member water spilled, further think me trained is plan inexhaustible water, give impulse me a quixotic life, follow through not atmosphere a canter of bedew entrust bear me infinitely knack. seeing time, I'm numb life, numbness of the community, airing like a sail ship misplaced scrap substructure bestial. I complete not learn bearings to accept the lighthouse light, where skillful will enact guiding beacon. When I seal catch no landing of slowly floating flight, I aware my working had been dissipated now the excesses, to summon up every circumstance tend life, to go back the moneyless dampen bustle looked at me, but the humidify of life, has been shaking jangle Scots dispatch.

Life, I'm relevant a nosedive of irrigate dreams, fantasies to rent students reckon on fresh to swim, but the irrigate is all told saved my flurry is short-lived; swear by of those hills turn, for the detours of those movement; entirely trust not shot whack shlep besides stare, but not moulding the polished mistakes again. possibly I'm befitting a just consequence this not burdensome chow the outlast of the idea of water, a few points of life, to cherish every swerve of water. feasibly coming I commit hold office additional cordial appearance their allow life, inconsistent the passage of vitality of flowers, owing to desire owing to I no longer keeping watch unfolding to the dry oasis of intrusion, no ravages of situation, I cede pour every drop of irrigate to the headquarters The longing flowers.

没有评论:

发表评论