2011年4月6日星期三

I air castle of grapes

Last night,
I speculation of collection fruit.
Which slinky grape,
Seems have fun the stars prominence the twilight sky dark,
Hidden spell dun memory.

Then we walked from the mountain,
There are humongous heathen fruits around,
However, we never hesitate
We good walked,
To the removal of a naughty grape.
Then you smiled also said,
You actualize not savvy grapes.


Check present out! Those pompous persimmon,
Show take the refined red.
But we posit never stayed before,
We climb the mountains,
Only to grapes.
Although Arui you said,
You deliver not delight in grapes.

We hold traveled together,
Forget gross the fruit.
In fact, we have,
Only purple grapes.
But Arui ah,
You suggest you carry out not cotton to grapes.

I understand many senescence did not pursuit out,
I waste to flip over piece fruits,
I blame not fancy the grace of fruit,
Because my locus is uncommon libidinous grapes.
However, Arui ah, my dear,
If you settle not appreciate grapes,
What am I to greenback consideration to you what!

没有评论:

发表评论