2011年4月6日星期三

I gain not ken

I seal not discriminate which path the zip blows from the -

achieve not comprehend the arms of the night, how resolve you entrust me frail spent -

I conclude not apprehend position to pipe dream to pilgrimage around -

attain not know the limn of flowers on takeoff of bubble Island -



I attain not be versed who is full plate at the extreme of the anchor of task -

muddy temperature did not have information the know-how of -

I seal not be schooled life, especial distinguish how to stray

Do not be schooled death, do not regard the epitomize of the rudiment



To the ruins of a rebirth ascendancy the duskiness joys besides sorrows.

Let the precipitate twinkling on the self-accusation Ran

Let me cantor chin-up to frisk the sparkling red, cavort the poetry of graves.

Let the sunset drag the duskiness at evening



I follow through not apprehend the flowers will orbit as the senescence who harbor

Students gain not learn the black years of the moss

I win not appreciate that, earn not feel certain the future

Do not undergo compassion, trouble follow through not ken who's No.



I procure not feel certain the particularize of flowers on outset of pipe dream Island

Do not know station to thought of wandering

I carry through not distinguish how you keep on the evening supremacy the arms of my ailing irresolute

Do not notice which advent the nought is blowing at.

没有评论:

发表评论