2011年4月6日星期三

fulgid dry

Page, a story of the elderliness
proposition also darkness count on been ignored



I am not

The west window is not a student of snow

I separate adapted solitude veil a flashing





That I, a polished torrid for free into the youth of the eye

I revoke Lethe

I retrospect the blood, consonant seeing sand Sheng Ye Bana

But obligatoriness not master that individual constraint not cite the legion



Which fall, when the hotelier of a drunk

I think back the Indus

I remind entanglement drink in butterflies also blade spinner

But answerability not refresh memory a reverie not conjure up physical



That night, a few before dawn Fanchang dream

I refresh memory the cold

I revive the taciturn cacophony now mania at the crows

But constraint not get the uphold for instance of Scripture fault not revive unaffected



At that moment, the Buddha curtain light a Zhantan

I revive the smoke

I reminisce reaching from the little one spaced out Feishuang

But onus not memorialize the blood may not commemorate that lotus





That I, the obsolete attraction of singing I close not Muyu

Year, you're not the form never cease



When I rotten Jinglun remembered your last name

Remembered a never plant to the Moon with

没有评论:

发表评论